Process for Elementary School Choice - Incoming Grades K-6
*Note: Elementary school choice requests are submitted directly to the school. To assure that the approval is random and unbiased, the approval process is implemented as follows:
- The school choice window begins the first day school resumes after winter break and ends the last Friday in February.
- Based on request forms submitted by the deadline, a lottery is held and waiting lists (by grade level and site) are established.
- Requests received after the deadline are added to the end of the established waiting list. Please call 949-936-6000 to be added to the waitlist.
- Periodically, schools are closed to School Choice due to high enrollment.
- Parent/Legal Guardian must provide transportation to the requested school.
Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call the front office at the school to make an appointment.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Information
Santiago Hills Site Information about Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten can be found HERE. This includes information about PK Informational Night and Kinder Round Up. Enrollment for the 2023-24 School Year begins on Friday, March 3.
To enroll your child, please click HERE and review all the information in the "BEFORE YOU START" tab which includes the list of required enrollment documents. Once you have gathered all of the required enrollment documents, go to the "ONLINE ENROLLMENT" tab and click on the "Aeries Internet Registration" link to register. Nirmala Chandrashekar, Office Assistant, will review your registration information and email or call you to confirm registration is complete. If you have any questions about enrollment please feel free to contact the Front Office at 949-936-6000.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon!