Process for Elementary School Choice - Incoming Grades K-6
*Note: Elementary school choice requests are submitted directly to the school. To assure that the approval is random and unbiased, the approval process is implemented as follows:
- The school choice window begins the first day school resumes after winter break and ends the last Friday in February.
- Based on request forms submitted by the deadline, a lottery is held and waiting lists (by grade level and site) are established.
- Requests received after the deadline are added to the end of the established waiting list. Please call 949-936-6000 to be added to the waitlist.
- Periodically, schools are closed to School Choice due to high enrollment.
- Parent/Legal Guardian must provide transportation to the requested school.